Inside PokerSnowie's brain reveals the work of the Snowie AI Team. It explores first hand how the brain of PokerSnowie evolves and learns advanced strategic concepts, on its own.
PokerSnowie's ultimate aim is to produce the perfectly balanced game, find the ultimate un-exploitable equilibrium for all No Limit Hold'em configurations. Join us on this fascinating journey, which is just starting, into the future of poker.
Should you ever turn your hand into a bluff?
What it is his best plan on the river?
- Since he holds the nut blocker, he should bet pot to make vilains fold better hands;
- He should make a blocking bet for half pot for thin value and to avoid facing a larger bet;
- He should keep on checking and fold to a bet;
- He should check to induce a bluff and call;
- He should check raise all in as a bluff.
In this Video Quiz, Sharp is putting PokerSnowie through the task of showing how true this old advice holds.
PokerSnowie Video Quiz
Sharp is a French maths postgraduate and a probability engineer turned professional backgammon player in 1999. French number 1 for 4 years, having won all the largest Backgammon tournament titles, he moved on to Poker in 2004. He has since then built an impressive record and stands amongst the best French MTT players. Nowadays Sharp spends most of his time coaching and producing coaching videos, in particular for poker-academie.com, where he is one of the lead instructors.MORE VIDEOS