Inside PokerSnowie's brain reveals the work of the Snowie AI Team. It explores first hand how the brain of PokerSnowie evolves and learns advanced strategic concepts, on its own.
PokerSnowie's ultimate aim is to produce the perfectly balanced game, find the ultimate un-exploitable equilibrium for all No Limit Hold'em configurations. Join us on this fascinating journey, which is just starting, into the future of poker.
PokerCoach 2 released - major upgrade to PokerSnowie's flagship product
PokerCoach 2 Introduces Enhanced Training Features
23rd October 2013: Following its initial launch earlier this year, PokerSnowie’s flagship product, PokerCoach, is being updated with a suite of new features to enhance its user experience and further improve its coaching facilities. The enhancements are all about making it easier for customers to improve their game play and devise winning strategies.
· Build your own scenarios: The new Scenarios features allows users to construct their own scenarios, with the ability to change their position, the cards they hold, the amount of chips they have and the size of the table. This allows a player to practice every scenario imaginable, regardless of whether or not they have faced it online, and construct everything from the final flop of the World Series, to hands with friends at the weekend to help improve their game play.
· Hand Range: The Hand Range feature allows users to consider the range of hands which are held by opponents, and shows their probabilities, meaning that users can develop their strategy and perform well against the whole range.
· Range Advice: The Range Advice feature is only available for the player to act. It works in a similar way to the 'Hand range' feature but also constructs folding, checking/calling and betting/raising ranges.
In addition to the all-new features, the program also comes with an all-new price tag!
· PokerCoach will now be available as a yearly subscription for only €149 (£125/$203) + VAT where applicable.*
· Can be purchased with a 20% discount until the 24th November 2013, meaning the cost up to this date will be €119 (£100/$162) + VAT where applicable.*
FOR MORE DETAILS, CLICK HERE